Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How To Make Licence For Java Application

refinement of linen handkerchiefs

One of the fabrics I like most of all is the linen ..... me a sense of freshness, summer ... It is certainly not one of the fabrics easier to work with however a few tricks you can get good results.
last few days I made a mess all my notes ... I "leafing" on the blogs ... now that I follow for a while ... (Sooner or later I'll list them ..... I just have to figure out how to do it ....), still not happy I took magazines etc. ..... in short a big mess ...

Eventually I created this linen pouch ......... Satisfied at last!!

This will be the first of a series ... because now I understand how to do ..... via ... as it says BUZZ (character from Toy Story ... my son's favorite board): to infinity and beyond .....

For now, enjoy the version in linen with decorations (buttons and hearts) in mother of pearl .... ready in the coming days I will just see the other.



0 comments:

Post a Comment