Thursday, July 1, 2010

Places In Mumbai To Shop Rc Helicopter

work in progress

Summer is now truly arrived, it is hot here .... but despite this, my holidays are still far away. I have some work to be completed, and that is why I have not posted new pictures.
But do say hello to all who pass by here I wanted to show a preview of the work I'm doing .... or better on "materials" I'm using .... here is an overview of "stoffine" a fantasy here are "born" a lot of little things ... soon you will see the first pictures.


Last week, however the courier handed me this pack full of ......... one might say the "junk ".....

The picture certainly does not make it but I can assure you that inside there is everything ....... cardboard boxes, small springs of wood, wooden hearts in all shapes and sizes, wooden napkin rings, etc. ..... etc. ...... I'll let everyone else no surprise that ......



soon. Good evening to all



0 comments:

Post a Comment