Monday, November 29, 2010

Much Does Cost Remove Sebaceous Cyst

Photos of Market Market Artisan

In this last period I was a bit absent and the reason you've definitely got it, and I already had to prepare the "market".
Yesterday it was fine ..... Rain in part to outside in the rain is not so comforting ..... But it was still fun and contact with the people has been positive. The compliments were so many who say it could not be better.
Below I show some glimpses of my desk. Christmas approaching many creations are based on the theme of Christmas.
thought you get away with it .... Nooooo the next edition will be December 19. Of course there will still be the little things for Christmas but not only. I think a lot of new things I just hope to be able to complete everything.




Advent Calendar .....



Boxes to contain little thoughts .... sweets, scented plaster, chocolates, or whatever you want
And these beautiful trees decorated with ornaments one white and one red






Small baskets hanging from red and white Christmas tree or on the table as a placeholder to keep offering its guests some little sweetness ....

And finally, all colored with crayons to keep the various scents in the drawers ...........
See you in Piazza Verdi 19 December for now I wish you all a good evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment