Monday, December 27, 2010

Suitable Names For Beauty Salon

My Christmas table

Christmas is over, but we continue to remain in a festive atmosphere. Even if late I wanted to show my table at the dinner prepared by 24 December. This year the colors I chose were the color white / brown / green.
white tablecloth on the table I placed a strip that I embroidered ivory beads in silver, with the candlelight, I switched on just before the guests arrived, the table shone, giving a very romantic.
This year my friend has "given" the beautiful table decorations made with natural elements like the branches of fir, pine cones and pieces of bark ... a real show ... that she has hands of gold when it comes to flowers, not fights.
And finally the napkins were tied with brown satin ribbon. This year nothing placeholder because we thought my son ..... on each plate he placed a card drawn by him with the Christmas theme (ChristmasHamper, the reindeer, the tree, packages, elves, etc. ... etc. ....... .....)... . What about a traditional board and certainly very classic but with a touch of "modernity" as the cards prepared by the children.
Take part in
peparativi children will be very proud to have contributed with their creativity ....















0 comments:

Post a Comment