Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Type Stem Does Rose Have Woody Herbaceous

Photo of the December 19

With the Christmas preparations and I was not able to show you pictures of the last market. Although with some delay here they are.
To begin with my Santa Claus "soft"


and then another nice picture of Santa Claus hanging from the door

Lavette set in various colors





An overview of the bench with lots of napkins, scented crayons, bookmarks, rag dolls, plush dolls, table decorations, fabric, asciugamni, bathrobes for children, etc. .... etc. ....


contact with people is a positive experience, get involved by offering their creations is not child's play, involves a lot of work ... but there are some episodes that will gratify even the sacrifices you made to prepare a working market.
just want to tell you about this episode is very important to me at a professional level .....
Sunday late morning approached a person at my desk very interested in the flakes by birth ... having exchanged a few words with the buyer and have concluded the negotiation of "sale" while preparing the package I asked: "When this baby will be born"? (Since that the blue ribbon was purchased )....... the lady replied: "Mother of the child is in the delivery room ".....!!!!!!!!!
say that a great emotion to know that someone had bought me a bow for a child who was born ......... I was excited ......
I would embrace (virtually) this child and his mother, and do many, many wishes for a peaceful 2011, and perhaps why not when D. (I put only the initial of the child's name ....) will be bigger and visit with his mother ......
Thank you all for visiting my blog and thanks also to all those people who have seen up close the my creations to the market. The next event will be in Piazza Verdi 23 January 2011. But there will be time and opportunity to remind you ...... for now good day to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment