Monday, March 7, 2011

Examples Of Simple Tidy Desk Policy

Silver Wedding

Last Sunday, Anthony and Sabina have celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary. Nowadays it is a true record ..... increasingly there is talk of separation after a few years or even months of marriage. I next June I'm preparing to celebrate 9 ... you say they are still true ....!!!!! Pochini

But back to our "celebrated" when Sabina contacted me to prepare a quote for a "possible" we chatted a bit and work among the many things he told me that she liked the sea ..... From there I left and came to my mind a flood of ideas.


First of all we chose the color .... a beautiful dark turquoise to match naturally with " silver" but I believe this color is too Christmas, so we opted for a very light shade of gray. The results as beautiful ... course not because I have done the job but also they were very happy with the result.


Antonio and Sabina have left me open field and was able to "vent" my creativity ... were very nice ... and trust me satisfied in full. I am very satisfied. The first thing you must establish trust with a customer and they told me once: "do you "....... music to my ears ...... I could work in certain freedom of course, trying to guess their taste and together we succeeded.



Well enough talking now, before concluding and you see the finished work I want to thank you for the trust Antonio and Sabina I have given to the availability and above all because two people are "exquisite" I give you my best wishes.

And now here are the pictures

placeholders for the table





boxes of favors






Bags for the confetti inside the box







bags courtesy

0 comments:

Post a Comment