Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hat Jemand Die Seite Kates Playground Gehackt

Mrs. ballooning

You may wonder why this title ... surely the lady in question is riconoserĂ  in my story.
So let's see .... was the month of December when a lady came into the market to buy the staple for the birth of a child ... I remember I was told that her mother was in the delivery room .....
Well last Sunday was back to the customer who had bought the staple (which was represented by a balloon) and bought another bow / balloon again for the birth of a child. The children in question A. was born on Saturday and Sunday mornings customer is coming to the market to buy my "balloon". Well I
"Nicknamed" the lady of the customer balloon .....
I was very excited about this thing I told the lady I talked to her in my blog.
Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment